Are all of your friends spending Valentine’s Day with their significant others? Well, you don’t have to stay home if they are! London is full of opportunities — many, many opportunities. Go to a wine tasting, workshop or a Single Ladies party… The city is yours to discover.
You don’t have to mope about , instead get out of the house and try things you’ve never tried before! Valentine’s Day is about passion right? So find your passion on a new hobby or interest. If you still aren’t fulfilled, you can go to parties or events to have a wonderful night out. This may also be the opportunity to meet new people. Not just a significant other, it is a chance to meet new people and make new friends! Here are 10 exciting events for singletons this Valentine’s Day…
10 events for singletons this Valentine’s Day
1. WHAT: “I Woke Up Like This”: Natural Beauty makeup class WHERE: Harrods
CHANEL x Harrods is quite the magic. Why not treat yourself to a makeup class on Valentine’s Day? Learn the best techniques from the best! Book your class now on, CHANEL London Studio x Harrods Makeup Workshop
2. WHAT: Move From Love, Love with Y:intention; WHERE: Lululemon, Covent Garden
Get your mind off of everything with a public Yin practice directed by David Kam. Interested? Book now on Eventbrite. Make sure you stretch before you go!
3. WHAT: The Yoncé Experience Valentines Day Party; WHERE: XOYO
Queen of Single Ladies Valentine Day is Beyonce. WELL, she is actually Queen of literally everything but still… Dance like its 1999 at this Single Ladies bash! Buy tickets here: Design My Night
4. WHAT: Hanky Panky Cocktail Class; WHERE: Two Temple Place
Join Tasha Marks, an award-winning food historian for a vintage cocktail class. If you’re gonna drink up, at least make them yourself! Book your tickets now at Eventbrite.
5. WHAT: Make Your Dream Man Out of Sugar; WHERE: Willow Bough Tea Rooms
What is better than finding your dream man? Making him out of sugar! This workshops teaches you to make your prince charming out of candy. Spend your Valentine’s Day well with this course! Book here.
6. WHAT: Pizza & Prosecco; WHERE: Jamie Oliver Cookery School
Indulge yourself with pizza and prosecco on Valentine’s Day. Book your spot now
7. WHAT: Full-Day Wine Tasting Masterclass with Winfield Wines; WHERE: Côte Brasserie, St Pauls
Red wine, white wine or rosé? Which one would you prefer? All of them? Perfect, then book your tickets here.
8. WHAT: Biscuiteers School of Icing Workshop; WHERE: Biscuiteers Notting Hill Icing Cafe
This Valentine’s Day we’re baking our own biscuits. Don’t sit at home and think about how single you are! Go out and make some biscuits! Book now.
9. WHAT: Paint Jam Night: Frida & Diego; WHERE: Secret W London location
You’ve probably been to a jam session. But, have you been to a paint jam session? Music infused with art is the perfect way to spend Valentine’s day! Book your tickets here.
10. Pretty Woman-Pop Up Cinema; WHERE: Rivoli Ballroom, London
If you want to watch a movie but go out too, then this is the perfect solution for Valentine’s Day. Attend a screening of Pretty Woman in Rivoli Ballroom! Book your tickets now.