Wiley’s Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oil
Price: £13.99 (RRP)
- Easy to swallow and digest
- Bottles of 60 or 180 Caps for a 1 or 3 months supply, respectively
- May help reduce the risk of heart disease
- Supports healthy vision and brain function
- Certified sustainable
- Higher concentration of EicosaPentaenoic Acid (EPA) & DocosaHexaenoic Acid (DHA) then other brands in a smaller caplet
- Not suitable for vegans or vegetarians
- More expensive than other similar products on the market
- Not as many third-party certifications as other similar products
I found that taking these daily has helped reduce the craving for heavy, fatty foods and they don’t have a fishy taste. Easily digested, they don’t weigh down my stomach as some other similar products I’ve taken previously, do.
Our Easy Swallow Minis provide a concentrated dose of EPA and DHA essential fatty acids in every serving. These mini softgels are 55% smaller than 1000mg strength fish oil, but have 30% more Omega-3s per softgel. Concentrated Wild Alaskan Fish Oil made at our family owned and operated cGMP Refinery. Each serving contains 360mg EPA, 270mg DHA for a total of 630mg EPA + DHA Omega-3s.
As a dietary supplement, take 2 softgels daily with food.
Fish oils are said to naturally help reduce inflammation without the need for medication. Add to that they help to keep cholesterol in check. With the in mind – what’s not to like? Personally, I find these are an ideal supplement to an already healthy diet. You can’t always get your needed dose of Omega-3 from the food you ingest, and these Wild Alskan Fish Oil soft gels are much easier to swallow than most mega caps out there! It helps with brain function, which in my case, means I focus better and don’t suffer from such a serious case of scatter brain, as is my usual otherwise.
Does what it says in the bottle. 5 stars
It has clear instructions, design is in keeping to the product it holds. 4 stars
Value for Money:
A bit more expensive than similar products on the market, but considering the purity and quality, worth it. 4.5 stars
Buy or Bye?
Shop the review
Finest Wild Alaskan Fish Oil, £13.99 WILEY’S at yourhealthy.co.uk