Boots Pharmaceuticals Sleepeaze Pillow Mist
- Induces a good nights sleep without resorting to taking a chemical pill.
- The aroma is not overwhelming.
- Can cause serious eye irritation.
- Can stain fabric and affect polished surfaces.
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- Keep away from children, heat, hot surfaces, sparks and flames and keep container tightly closed – is this worth the fear??
This is listed as a pillow mist but the instructions say to spray it in the air around the room and you can see why when you read the side effects if it reaches your eyes or settles on your nice pillow cases.
Infused with soothing essential oils, this very fine mist creates a calming aroma and encourages relaxation at bedtime. Suitable for Adults.
Before getting into bed, spray the mist into the air above your bed around the bedroom. The calming aroma will help you relax and aid a peaceful night’s sleep.
We all know lavender induces sleep and a calming atmosphere. The mist is fine so is not too heavy as some of these sprays can cause eye irritation even when sprayed into the air. This one allowed me a full nights uninterrupted sleep and that was impressive but the idea of it causing serious eye irritation has me shying away from it. I would say the scent was full on and would spray it far away from the actual bed area but in the room in the corners away from your sleeping position.
A good nights sleep was promised and I got that. 3.5 stars
A metal can with uninspired fonts. 2 stars
Value for money:
I want more natural ingredients and I can get them for the same price so not great value for me. 3 stars
Buy or Bye:
Shop the Review
Sleepeaze Pillow Mist, £5.99 Boots Pharmaceuticals boots