Dr Teal’s Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution
Price: £7.99 (RRP)
Stockists: Boots, drteals.co.uk
- Multi-purpose; revitalises achy muscles, refreshes skin, provides relief from stress and helps relax
- Multi-functional; either poured in a bathtub, used as an exfoliator, or to soothe soreness from sprains and muscles
- Contains essential oils which are known for various health benefits
- Contains perfume
- Hot or warm soaks should not be used by individuals with diabetes (unless advised by doctor or physician)
There are 4 different types of Dr Teal’s Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution; I tried the ‘Soothe & Sleep with Lavender’. My baths will never be the same without this. Each packet has a large quantity and so I pour freely. The smell of lavender is delicious and long-lasting; calming in itself but my body also relaxes from the salts and feels super soft afterwards.
Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt Soaking Solution combines Pure Epsom Salt, which is known to revitalise tired, achy muscles and refresh skin’s appearance, with luxurious essential oils to soothe the senses and provide relief from stress. Lavender essence has soothing properties that are known to promote a better night’s sleep.
Soothe & Sleep with Lavender Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution
- Eases aches and soreness from muscle pains
- Soothes your body promoting a better night’s sleep
If using in a bath – pour at least 2 cups of Dr Teal’s Epsom Salt under warm, running bath water. Soak for 20 minutes for relief of sore muscles.
The combination of both Epsom salt and lavender, means that you receive soothing benefits for sleep as well as muscle relief for soreness. The whole product is entirely a multitude of benefits. The lavender alone is overpoweringly delightful and lasts throughout.
Although skin is left feeling soft regardless, the salt when used as an exfoliator leaves skin extra silky.
Highly effective. There is only 5 ingredients and they all work together to deliver exactly what the product says. 5 stars
Sturdy and easy to store. The instructions for the various ways to use are clearly written and all the information is easy to find. 4 stars
Value for money:
Great value – 1.36 kg per packet. 5 stars
Buy or bye?
Shop the review
Pure Epsom Salt Soaking Solution, £7.99 Dr Teal’s at drteals.co.uk