Nutri-Derma Controlled Organic Pillow Spray
- A very nice citrus lavender combination that is light and diffuses easily and finely into the atmosphere.
- It traveled fast to fill the corridor and other rooms.
- Organic ingredients.
- Non-staining, can be sprayed directly onto bedding and pillows.
- Suitable from use in the car, as a toilet freshener, applied directly to animal bedding or to carpet smells.
- Non-aerosol bottle.
- Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- May cause allergic reaction to the natural ingredients.
- Irritates skin and eyes if in direct contact, and in worse cases, after ‘cautious rinsing’, may require a trip to A and E. Frankly it’s a hassle.
7 essential oils blended to be beneficial to the nervous system, well being and aiding relaxation. Not being an addictive substance is appealing if you really are struggling with sleepless nights.
Made in Grasse in Southern France (known as the perfume capital of the world), this unique formulation containing Organic Lavender, is designed to help with insomnia and other sleep problems. Lavender is renowned for its calming and sedative properties. The formulation also contains Litsea Cubeba and Bergamot also associated with relaxation and Lemon and Rosemary to promote blood circulation.
The non-staining liquid should be sprayed onto sheets, pillows and around the room when ready to retire.
This spray is from France where, apparently, 41% of the population, spend their nights in a restless state. Whether from your mind spinning at a hundred miles an hour or your life style i.e. eating and drinking too close to going to bed we would all like to get some sleep.
The combination of oils is a really lovely aroma without that punch of lavender that some sprays seem to bring. It is subtle and brought a nice relaxing night with the drifting off part very pleasant due to the lingering citrus smell.
Super effective and the nicest aromas that were just a hint to hang in the air doing the job without making my eyes water. 4 stars
Solid blue glass bottle – the shade protects the ingredients – easy fonts and very big warning labels which is off putting but necessary. Do not take essential oils for granted they are dangerous things. 3 stars
Value for money:
Good Value for money, I would buy this. 3 stars
Buy or Bye:
Controlled Organic Pillow Spray, £15.95 NUTRI-DERMA at healthy2u.co.uk